We are now offering formal training online with our nationally accredited and certified Medical Assistant program. Our program will allow you to study online at your own pace and convenience. Most students complete the program in about 6-8 weeks. However, you can take as long as needed. There are no deadlines or time limits and our medical assistant training program is very affordable. Click here and register online today for just $645!
Medical Assistant Program :
- Our programs are designed and reviewed by professionals in the field to give you the best training anywhere.
- There are no traditional classrooms at strict timings. Easy online learning is our aim!
- Our tuition fee is very affordable, so you save time, money and resources.
- Flexible program schedule, you can take your classes anywhere at anytime.
- There no hindrance to your daily schedule. No time limits or deadlines with our program.
- Complete online support is available to answer all your questions and with personal attention.
- Only 6-8 weeks programs to earn your Medical Assistant Certificate
The use of innovative distance education technology helps us provide one of the most affordable medical assistant programs available anywhere! In addition, our team of consulting educators, physicians, nurses and other health care provides are always available to assist you in your online studies.
Our Medical Assistant program makes Learning Simple and Fun!
- We offer simple and quick online registration
- You can study online anytime at your convenience
- All classes and labs are online with self-paced study
- There are no deadlines or time-limits
Medical Assistant Program Classes Online in St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants
Medical Terminology, Human Body Planes, Basic Human Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Office Professionalism, Patient Communication, Medical Records, Basic Medical Law, Scheduling Appointments, Medical Billing and Insurance Claims, Infection Control, Surgical Instruments, Emergency Care, Clinical Equipment, Patient History and Physicals, EKG and Lab Testing, Specimen Collection and Lab Safety, Introduction to Patient Medications.
so immediately register your self in St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants